The Insignificants

If you ever had to deal with a leaky roof or faucet, you may have had to reach for a bucket or two.  I know I've had my share of water leaks. 

Though annoying to deal with, it does fascinate me how each little drip eventually can fill my gallon size bucket.  At first, one drip seems insignificant.  But, when it's added with another 'insignificant' drip and then another and another, I eventually have a full bucket of what I would have called 'insignificants', but now redefine as quite significant as I strain my back to empty the bucket.

It
     takes

                 each
                       

                                 drip. 
                                     
                                       
                                          Each


                                                   drip
                                                  

                                                             IS
                                                     
                                                        
                                                             >> significant.>>

                                        drip
                                                                 
                                                   drip

                                                         

                                                                 drip
                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular Posts