Please define...

What is freedom anyway?

It's a word that's thrown around alot for various reasons and purposes.  But, what exactly does it mean to be free as I go about doing life?

I had to look it up to see how it is defined.

Both noun definitions:
"the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints"
or
'exemption': "immunity from an obligation or duty"

I think what it's saying is that --

I can just be me. 

Is it just that simple?  Or, am I missing something? 

I don't have to say, do, feel, act, behave in anyway that is not authentic and true to who I am.  I don't have to feel bullied or act out of obligation or pressure or guilt.  I can form my own opinions.  I have the power to choose and make my own decisions.  And, I don't have to be something that I'm not. 

I AM FREE.

Comments

Popular Posts