Weeeeeeee!

                              Pure Exhilaration!
                                            UPWARD.
                               me
             catapults
Daddy never takes His eyes off me as He sets me in motion.

I squeal with laughter in the rush of the moment.  I'm Flying!

Control is no longer my burden.  No longer mine to own or carry.
 I am safer without it.
  I am secure because of Who launches me.
His Arms are sufficient.  Trustworthy. 

I land in those Arms and are swept in close
I hear His bellows of Laughter! 
He cherishes my trust in Him. 
He has longed for this trust.
He has Sacrificed much to gain this trust.

His arms pull down, balancing me perfectly and then

THRRRRRRUST!


                                                                                        AGAAAAIIIIIIIN!
                                                            UPWARD

                                             ME

               LAUNCHES

He



Comments

Popular Posts