Need A Hug?

Our Father longs to hug us.  And, He's good at it. 

Have you ever met someone who just knows how to give good hugsIt's like they've had some kind of professional training in it!  They are the kind of people I actually look forward to seeing throughout my week just because of it.  They make me feel so good.  And, I think part of what makes them such good huggers is their willingness to give them.  They genuinely want to embrace me!  Imagine that.

Well, our Daddy is a professional hugger.  He is reeeealllly good at it.  And, He knows what kind of hugs we need everyday.  Sometimes a fun, playful one.  Sometimes a tender, healing one.  Sometimes a hug of forgiveness and "I love you still". 

He's Master Hugger.  And, hyper-sensitive to our ever-changing needs.

Comments

Popular Posts