Sweet Surprises on the Other Side!

I am making for you a mountain of whip cream! With cherries and chocolate supreme! Oh, the toppings are nothing compared to what's underneath! A delight sooo sweet! haha!
 
You'll laugh as you tumble into cartwheels and hand stands. You'll look but not believe what I have placed in your hands! 


You'll say, "But, what can I do with this? All of this??"

OH darling, just wait! I have plans that exist! And I will show you how to build and make new things come alive! I will give you ideas that will delight and surprise! You'll be amazed at what I can do in just a blink of an eye! For, it won't take long and it won't be long now, either. It's at your doorstep! It's being delivered!

So what to do while you wait for My finishing touches, as I get your gift ready, as I load up all the packages and boxes? Come to Me and spend your time. I love that more than even when you spend your dime. For I love when you draw near! It makes Me smile from ear to ear!!

Just rest, darling, like a little one on Christmas Eve. They get all tucked in and go to sleep, dreaming of sugar plums and all things sweet. And when they awake, when the dawn breaks through, the glistening Christmas surprises wait and the day is beautiful and new!







 







Photo: copilot 



Comments

Popular Posts