Keys of Life!
Open up the door to see for yourself! The knob is to the right, just turn it when you are ready for the light!
See, every door you step through will require an action from you. Faith is what moves the things in front of you! So, 'take action' by believing that everything I say to you is true! And that faith, that action, opens possibilities to you! Do you see what is in your view? Do you see what I am saying to you?
Your WORDS ARE LIKE KEYS that unlock things! The moment you speak them, they work for you. They ACCESS the places you are going to. Your words speak either death or life, so let your words always -- Darling, ALWAYS -- be your KEYS of LIFE! For in the same manner, words of unbelief and doubt, CLOSE the very places I want to take you -- so refuse to speak anything that contradicts what I am saying. Take heart and don't pout in doubt! Go THROUGH speaking every word that is TRUE — every word from your mouth!
***
The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. Proverbs 18:21 NLT
Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey the Lord, you will live long in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Deuteronomy 30:19-20 NLT
Bible.com
Photo: copilot
Comments