Ready, Set...

I am pushing open the door. I am pulling you through to the MORE. I am unlatching the hinge so that no one can ever make it swing back on you. I am removing these obstacles from your view!

I am merciful and kind and I show my generosity to anyone, far and wide! I am a generous King who loves His people! And you will see for yourself that I am capable. Capable to love them and make the wrongs right. I am capable to bring justice and love the ones with sorrow and fright. I AM their Father. I know what they need. And so I am sending you, darling. 

You are among the ingredients that feed the people. You are 'flavorful and easy to swallow'. So, I'm sending you, My gentle lamb to go to preach throughout the land. It won't be on your own strength and dime. We already talked about this and you know I am fully supplyin'! haha!

Life is about to look so different, indeed. MORE than what you even dreamed. You tried to imagine what it could be. But, darling, you underestimate Me! hahaha!

So, what to do as you wait in front of the door, like one who stands by the elevator that will take them to the next floor? Well, darling, get ready. Be sure your shoes are tied. Maybe even do a stretch to wake up the parts of you that grew tired. And then be ready, anticipate the 'ding'. For when the elevator opens, it's "Go! Go! Go!" darling!

Copilot

Comments

Popular Posts