AWE-gust!



Awwe AWEgust! Our transitional month! A month of favor and flavor as I will keep your whistle wet with My rain-weather! Yes! I will quench your thirst from this hot, summer sun! I will refresh you, My loved one! Things will go from dark to light. Things will turn for you when you don't see how they could ever take flight! I will flip things over like hot cakes in a pan! I can do this, My love! Just WATCH Me! For I AM the Great I AM!

And you will see it! Like one who has been rescued. You'll watch as the 'good guys' come in and disarm the ones that have harmed you! For I have seen it ALL. Every single strike against you! But those strikes have amazingly given to you! For I use ALL things in your favor! So even when the enemy swipes you to your knees, I come in and take advantage of the opportunity! I make you stronger each time the enemy attempts to make you weak! hahaha! You are stronger NOW than if he had just let you be! hahahaha! That old devil don't know nothin' and has got 'nothin' on Me!' hahaha!

Now, hold on tight! The ride will get bumpy! But on the other side you'll be walkin' in glory! Don't worry about a thing. I'm a master at this, darling! You rest and stay humble in My shadow and watch how I will turn your sorrows into joy tomorrow! (For the sun always does come out tomorrow! haha! (wink!)









Photo: copilot

Comments

Popular Posts