Sweet Drops Keep Falling On My Head! (Good Morning Letter)
Good morning!
T0day is a beautiful day!
Today, I want you to know that I am pushing you into new territory.
Yes, you will look up, look around and not even recognize where you are, for things will look so different! They will glow and sparkle and make you dance on moon beams! You will want to get your footing, for you'll be waltzing through like you see in the movies! You'll be elated! Joyful beyond your normal giggles. You'll jump and spin and twirl and kick and forget all of your troubles!
Oh darling! It's not long now! And just watch how your head will swim and spin! You'll be elated -- I know, I'm saying it again! hahaha! For ALL My Promises are YES and AMEN!
I have heard your cries from the depths of your heart. Your deep cries out to My deep so I know every word that your mouth can't utter out.
I know you care so much more than you even show. Your words and your love run deep! Deep, deep into your soul! You never stop caring about the people you love. You never stop wanting Me to lift them up. You never stop wondering when I will make My move.
DARLING! I'M HERE! And I'm coming after you!! I'm chasing you down with My goodness. My mercy overflows! I can't stop that River now! Oh boy!! Here it gooooesss! hahaha! For the dam has been released and all the goodies will flow out!! Like a candy shop when someone unlatches the box on the top shelf! It pours out all over and the sweetness fills the air! And darling, this is what I have for you! Sweet, sweet fragrances coming to your atmosphere!
I love YOU!
Abba, Daddy God
Comments