Open Doors, New Shoes, Roaring 20's!

 I AM opening a door that no man can shut. They can't and they won't for the door is MINE and MINE to open or shut. 

It's the door I have crafted just for you.

Darling, I am like a shoemaker who fits his shoes perfectly so that no toe is ever stuck or pinched on you. And I will place those shoes on you so that you are ready to dance on through!

OH HAPPY DAYS! 
Can you hear the roar? 
Greater than the last 20's! 
The roaring will be even more! 

People will not believe it, 
like a prisoner who watches 
his cell unlock and open. 
He looks around in shock! 
He wonders if it's a mistake 
and if he should stay, remain. 
But, No! That prisoner is FREE 
and so it is for YOU! No more prison chains!!

Do you see what is happening? What is coming into view? A deliverance! A mighty awakening! A rocking and shaking that will bring about the NEW!

If you do not see it yet, just wait. Like one who is waiting for her train. She watches the clock, for the train is timely. And when the train arrives, she's off…


…in…a…HURRY!!!!








Photo: copilot

Comments

Popular Posts