YOU Are Part Of The Unwritten Story!
Open up your eyes
and see this great surprise!
Coming down from heaven
with lights!
I am pulling back the curtain
in this hour.
I am making things plain
to everyone
to anyone
who wants to know the Father!
I am giving 'all the clues',
all the answers to the test!
I am showing Myself to everyone --
even to those who resist.
Can you imagine it?
All the 'Sauls' in the world
turning to 'Pauls'?
All the 'Mary Magdalenes'
being delivered and
all the 'fishermans' of the world answering the call?
Can you imagine it?
The continuation of Acts?
The Book of Acts, that is.
The added chapters,
the stories still unwritten!
Oh Acts 29, 30...
as many stories that can be told
about these GREAT DAYS in the Kingdom of Heaven
that are about to unfold!
OH YES!
STORIES STILL UNWRITTEN!
The Book is still not finished!
For believers on the earth today are included IN IT!
YOU are walking it out
in real time! hahaha!
"Who knew it?" you'll say,
"Who knew that I am
a history maker
in this world of mine!?" hahaha!
So BELIEVE IT!
You are making history!
YOU are part of something
that many will look at
and marvel at in eternity!
"OH HOW GREAT OUR GOD IS!" they will surely say!
So remember this this day!
And don't give up!
Keep your eyes on the prize!
Let Me take you
and carry you through,
for your future is brighter
than you can ever fantasize!
Photo: Magnific.com
Comments