Are You a Dreamer or a Beggar?
Poor people don't dream.
I don't mean just the ones who lack money. I mean the ones who lack an understanding of their sonship. Those who don't see themselves belonging anywhere. The ones who don't know who they are and their status before the King. They are poorer than the beggar on the street because at least the beggar knows that there are shelters he can go to and eat. Those who are 'poor' with this poverty spirit, stop hoping and dreaming, like an orphan who is focused on only surviving.
But, the one who knows who he is and knows that he belongs, will think beyond. Beyond just their own simple needs to be met. They look out the window and see the vast Kingdom and ask themselves instead, "What can I do to make this Kingdom better? Just look at all I have! How can I use my status to touch every heart in the land?"
Sonship. Daughter-ship. A position you can not earn. But those who are born again into the Kingdom take their place and think differently than the worldly women and men. They no longer think 'survival,' for their needs are fully met. They don't need to steal, kill and trick their way to the top. No. They know they already are cared for and fine, and can now start to consider how to take their wealth and status and wield it for the good of mankind.
So, which one are you? The poor or the rich man? Do you know who you are? Are you a beggar or the King's child and friend? A son, a daughter.
One thing is certain, only the rich will move mountains. For you must know what you possess in order to take the land and move with success as you access heaven's fountains.
Poor people don't dream,
but sons and daughters do.
Which one are you?
Photo: copilot
Comments