Acts on Steroids. Back to What Matters.


Oh, how easy it is to forget. Forget what matters most. Forget that it's people that God is after, not programs and souped-up church presentations. I'm all for excellence in presentation, but if that is all that matters to us in the church, than we all need a heart check from the Doctor. haha. Doctor Jesus, that is. haha. 

When we look inside the book of Acts (the beginning of the church age) we see them set a precedent. Church was about community, fellowship, giving, loving and sharing the gospel so that others would know the love of God and have this fellowship and community, too! No one was interested in building their own kingdom and making themselves look better than the next person. Everyone was equal. Everyone had a part to play in the community. Everyone was important. There were no 'rock stars,' so to speak. 

This morning, God is bringing this back to my attention because of where He is taking the church. I believe we are about to see the book of Acts on steroids. I believe we are going to see miracles, signs and wonders like we have never seen them. Church will not be about who's on the platform singing or preaching because we will be too preoccupied with how the Spirit of God is moving among us! 

So He's getting a heart check from us today and reminding us to get back to what really matters. And here's the beautiful thing about it -- it takes the pressure off of us to perform! We can come and just enjoy God and enjoy others. Isn't that what all of us truly want anyway?

Here’s this morning‘s raw entry:

***


Lovely, gently take My hand and step with Me. I am yours forever, your true destiny. Step up and in and let Me take you far beyond you ever thought, but it is because I love you! Just as a groom sweeps his bride off her feet, so I do for you, My darling, My honeybee.

I am taking off the pressure to perform like in circus acts. No need to 'play a part' where I am at. Simply come like you're going to a party. Get yourself ready to have some fun, My darling! No pressure here! No performing required! Just show up ready to dance with Me 'til the light fades on the campfire. haha!

"How sweet it is to be loved by you!" you'll say as you keep Me as your one pursuit. I'll show you that that is really all that is necessary. The rest that follows is the product of our love, because you have chosen to stay in My shadow and love Me. 

Just look again inside the book of Acts. Did they earn their way to grace? Of course not, darling! For then it wouldn't be grace! haha! All their miracles, signs and wonders was Me loving through them. They focused on loving Me and loving all women, children and men. They focused on giving. They made people a top priority! They knew that it was people I loved and people that I died for. They 'understood the assignment' and they loved people daily more and more! The love of God and the love of others was what they were living for!

So recalibrate, darling. Check your priorities. Do you love Me more than anything? And what is in your hand? What are you building in this life? Tell Me, is it for the love of Me and others or is it for yourself to satisfy? Don't skip over this very important step, My dear. Make sure you are building on love. Let Me check your heart. Let Me fill you with the glory from above. Fill up on Me and I will help your motivations. You'll always want what I want when you soak in My vibrations.

Darling, just remember the first two commandments. Love is essential in My Kingdom. If you haven't got it in your bag than it's time to get with Me again, My child. 

I love you!
Abba, Daddy God







Photo: copilot




Comments

Popular Posts