Its Fragrance Draws Me In

I am opening a door, darling. Do you see it? It waits for you. You are moving ever closer. Do you perceive it? It is not the usual door that people are used to swinging open. It carries a scent to it, so when it swings it releases its aroma. It calls to you. It draws you. 

 

Forget the former things. Those things that have built you and made you who you are today. It is like a college student who experiences all sorts of tests and exams, but when that time is over, she puts her books down to walk it out in 'real life’ saying, “That was then. This is the NOW.”

Darling, I am moving in such a unique way that you will need to follow closely. 

You have never been 
this way before.

***

But forget all that— 
it is nothing 
compared to what I am going to do. 
For I am about to do 
something new. 
See, I have already begun! 
Do you not see it? 
I will make a pathway 
through the wilderness. 
I will create rivers 
in the dry wasteland.

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭18‬-‭19‬ ‭NLT‬‬








Photo: copilot

Comments

Popular Posts