No More Fretting. Help Is On The Way!
Good Morning!
Today is a beautiful day!
I am pushing things through now like water through a hose. It will flush and wash everything -- from its nose to its toes! hahaha! Cleaned right up and 'spic-n-span,' it will be more clean than it has ever been!
So be patient now. Though things look grimy and bleak. Relax into Me and hear Me speak. No reason to go fretting, no reason to go on and on. Help is on the way! And before you know it, it will be all done and gone!
So what is your place, darling, in the grand scheme of things? Is it your place to worry? No! It's your place to dream! For just as I have told you before, only the bad guys are going to be kicked out the door. FOR YOU it's a righteous new beginning! FOR YOU it's a whole new way of living!!! Do you hear what I am saying??
It's like when I kicked Pharaoh to his feet and made him and his chariots eat dirt at the bottom of the sea! hahaha! Yep! That was ME! In the same way, darling, this jig is up for the ones who have harmed things. And I am freeing you from their grasp because I love, love, love you, darling!
So, no more tears, darling. Please, it hurts My heart to see you cry. Just look into My eyes. Look here and nowhere else. And let Me carry you through, darling. You can trust Me as I lead you out of the dark.
With ALL My Love,
Abba, Daddy God
Comments