When My Hand Touches Earth
Wow. Here is this morning's raw entry. It's one of the longest, for sure. He is cleaning house, people! haha! And He is bringing in a glory era that we will not believe! His goal is to draw every lost sheep to His side. He is going to fill our earth with His glory. Do we even understand what that will look like? haha! I don't know exactly, but I know it's going to be GOOD!
***
It's a roller coaster summer into fall
where they all dissolve!
A 'bloodbath' of sorts as the loser sees his fate!
Oh, the heartbreak for the evil one who takes the hit that day!
SMACKED DOWN like a wrestler to the ground!
Unable to get up!
Unable to get his crown! haha!
He thought he had it 'in the bag'!
But the only thing he's going to have
is the word looser on his forehead
and a great, big black eye! haha!
Yes, that devil of old has been playing his old tricks.
He has done a number on this generation
and put you all in such a fix!
But, I MYSELF will see to it!
I am coming in ways that will put him in his tomb
and he'll say, "I didn't see it!"
Yes! He will not see Me coming!
For I am as stealth as a lion and then mighty when I roar.
I will sneak up on him and surprise him to the core! haha!
Oh, I know! I'm laughing some more!
But, this is justice and this is Me.
For he has hurt soooo many!
Do you see??
He has been awful! So evil!
And without relenting!
He has just kept taking and taking!
And now look how the world is desolate and ravaged!
But he has eaten his last meal.
He will soon be gone
and then YOU will be given the advantage!
YOU will be given the 'keys to the estate.'
Like one who inherits.
You will look and think it is a mistake! haha!
You will think, "What can I do with so much abundance??"
But, child, you know I have plans
that are assigned to this inheritance.
And, just when you think I have run out of ideas, I will download another and another until you are filled! Yes! There's SO much to discover in this land of abundance that I’m calling you to till!
DARLING! Hear Me again!
This is just the beginning of something wonderful in your view.
And I will use everything --
all of your training in the wilderness --
in this place that's BRAND NEW!
For I'll say it again — I'm cleansing the earth.
Some people think I won't or I can't.
But they forget who owns this place
(I just never charge rent! haha!)
Yes, I will cleanse My earth. I will.
And you'll be amazed at what you see.
Much like someone who polishes a rusty piece of jewelry.
Their eyes pop out when they see the difference in just one wiping!
Darling, do you know how filthy your earth has become?
You might not because this has been what you have grown up in.
But let Me tell you a story of the Garden that once was.
OH how beautiful.
You can't imagine how wonderful it was!
Like a wonderland. A gorgeous, serene place,
with peace so tangible and joy that filled every space.
And this is the hour that I am turning things around
and bringing it back.
And why not?
"Why not?" I ask!
Why wouldn't I want to?
Why wouldn't I, dear?
And I do it for you. I do it for YOU.
Yes, I will cleanse the earth
and wipe away all your tears
and heal your heart from all your fears.
I will come along side you and comfort you again.
I will bandage up the broken-hearted because I want so much for each of them.
I will cater to their needs and lavish My love upon them.
I will do this. Yes I will do this because I love them!!
Now, be ready. For when I make My move you'll feel it.
But when you feel it,
remember it is ME who shakes the earth
but only so I can cleanse, heal and restore it!
I love you!
-- Abba! Daddy, God
Comments