Peeling Paint & Sculpting Something New

All the pain will fall away. 
Like old paint that can no longer stick, it doesn't stay. 
Out with the old, in with the new! It's a brand new start for YOU! 

I am sculpting something so unique! 
You will hold it in your hands 
and say, “What a marvelous plan, indeed!" 
You'll chuckle and say, “How clever!" and wink at Me again. 
You'll know it's Me because 
I make Myself obvious 
and I am ever intertwined with you, My darlin'!


Yes, as long as you continue to include Me in all your ways, I will ever be present, I will always stay. That is My promise to you, always. 

So, keep coming after Me and keep looking for MY smile, and I will most certainly take you to the very last mile! Oh, YES, My child! You don't ever have to worry about Me, as if I will forget you or not be here for you when you call. Oh darling, you are so precious. I love you! And I will never stop making 'house calls.' haha!







photo: copilot




Comments

Popular Posts