TIME TO DREAM BIGGER!

Hope for the glory. 
For the days are bright and beautiful. 
More lovely than a lady 
with a hat 
next to a river and its lovely hues.  
(I'm drawing you a picture)

Do you see the beauty that is coming to you? 


You are marked and whimsical. An agent for the Kingdom. And I will place your beauty throughout this land of freedom! 

Think bigger. Think broader. Streeeetch your tent open wide. Cover the territory, claim it like choosing a team that's 'on your side.' Yes, do you remember how you played games as a child? You would say, "She's on my side!"? In the same way, look around... see what 'the land has to offer.' Be like a pioneer who is assessing what will benefit her. And begin to plot. Begin to plan. Begin to see what you can do if nothing was in your way to stop your plans!! Yes, that is what you're used to — obstacles and hang-ups. But, I'm telling you now, your path is about to open WIDE and you'll be able to run and not break stride! Can you imagine it!? But, darling! Just look at the turning of the tide!! 

THESE are the days where My Kingdom is established on the earth. And I've chosen you to go and plant and build and begin what only I can do as I bring heaven to the earth!

So, grab your pen and grab your paper and begin to brainstorm where it is you'd like Me to take ya! Nothing will be impossible now. For I'm about to shift things into a whole new era. And don't hold back your dreaming! Think NOW what you would most desire and be ready to step out. For I'm about to show you that I'm a Father who shows up and goes ALL out! haha!




Photo: copilot

Comments

Popular Posts