A Flower In The Dirt

It's dark.  The struggle is intense. 
The Hope of the end result keeps me moving forward. 
Why am I wet?  Ugh, the mud. 
But, the rain softens the ground and makes it a little easier now. 
Where's the Sun?  I heard that I'd be seeing it anytime now. 
Maybe there is no Sun.  Maybe I've been lied to.  Maybe it's all a lie. 
Maybe my struggle is in vain.  But, I've come so far in the journey. 
How can I turn back now?

 I'm closer to the surface than I realize. 
One more PUUUSH...  what?  I can feel it.  The
SUN







It's warm.   It's wonderful. The struggle
continues, but  I'm encouraged  to know
<  that I'm  on the right  track.  >
   I feel my leaves  open.
 feel  my petals
open.  
I
turn  
 my
he-
ad
to
the
Sun.
am
 beau-
tiful
>>
>.>
>>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>

Comments

Popular Posts