Well, I Just Assumed...

There's a lesson to be learned.
It's the opposite of this saying, in fact:
"Don't count your chickens before they are hatched."
Depend not on what your eyes perceive
wait for the birth
wait for the time when things become reality.

Why assume one thing 
when I have something else?
Why think that what you see now
is the final end result?  hahaha! 
You underestimate Me!
So don't make plans based on your understanding.
Continue to look to Me
the Author of your fortunes 
and Master of all timing. 

For who's to say that 
I don't have surprises in the wings?
Who's to say that what I have 
is beyond your comprehending!
Think BIG, my darling!
Think so much grander!
I haven't set you in motion
just to make it so much harder.
The wheels are turning 
and they are carrying you forward!
I'm not going backwards now darling!
It's all ONWARD and UPWARD!

Comments

Popular Posts