Kingdom Economy

Fishing. Fly Fishing. Fishing on the fly. 
Going out and catching all the good that's swimming by.
It's easy when you're looking.
It's not so hard at all!
And just one fish can feed a thousand!
Just a few can feed them all!

You don't need a lot.
You don't need a million.
You just need Me to show you how to multiply what you're given!
See, when you trust Me,
I can make it come together.
I know how to make it work.
I know how to crunch the numbers!
It's not so hard for Me,
though it's difficult for you.
The only logical thing, My friend,
is to let go and let Me do...
all that I am good at!
And I am good at taking care YOU!

See, I never asked you to carry 
burdens you can't bear.
I never asked you even once
to go alone and leave Me way back here.
No! I have said from the beginning 
that I will be your Father.
And therefore you can count on Me 
to carry you even farther
than what you even thought
than what you had imagined!
See I don't just meet your needs, My dear!
I give grace that marks My sons and daughters!

Remember little one,
You are MY child. 
And I am still YOUR Father.

Comments

Popular Posts