The Surprise Reveal!

Get excited! For the Spirit is excited for you!
Yes! Let Me enlarge your view! 
Let Me show you!
Let Me show you the things that will move you!
Let Me fill your heart with dreaming again
for My love, this is where I want you
dreaming
hoping
bracing 
for the adventure is about to begin! 

And though you may have forgotten 
and though you may have thought 
that I have forgotten, too.
I have not left!
No, I have not abandoned
the work I have started in you!
You see, I CAN'T forget you,
just as a mother can not forget her baby!
See! There you are in My arms,
snuggled so tight and safely.

But listen, My fair one,
I'm pulling back the curtain.
And what you're about to see is bigger than 
your meager portions.
You've been limited up 'til now
but NOW things will burst and
you won't even know how!
You'll be shocked and amazed.
You'll stand still with surprise!
When it opens to you 
you'll be in awe when you realize
all this time...
yes all this time!
I was working it out! 
My favor poured in
even while you slept in the dark.
Unknown to you
My plans were being formed!
Unknown to you
My angels worked like elves --
fixing, arranging, assisting this surprise!
We watched to see that everything was perfect
the moment you'd open your eyes.

So stand still and now SEE My salvation!
I have come to rescue, 
not just you 
but your nation!
A surprise that will shock 
even those who are watching.
With JOY I reveal it!
I'm giving back your great fortunes!

Comments

Popular Posts