Buckled In & Away We Go!

OH GOOD! We're in position! 
Get ready for the ride!
I've waited for this time like a child that's 
anticipated 
something to arrive!

I mark my servants one by one.
I don't just randomly plan.
I've given thought to your every step --
nothing's without approval, 
nothing's outside My command.

I'm taking you upward 
and that's what will be!
I'm not wasting a moment,
there's far too much to see!
 
So just RELAX and look around!
Do you see that what I'm doing
is beyond your tiny little plans?
hahaha! It makes Me chuckle!
For I'm delighted that you're here!
You've given in, your heart is Mine,
and now I can let you SOAR!
Soar high and far and with no restrictions.
Man is not here to demand their own convictions.
You're free from religion,
free from the critics.
That's not the life for you, My dear!
Never ONCE did I want that!
I give only FREEDOM and DELIVERANCE.

So watch yourself now,
you might lose your breath.
You'll have to catch it quickly
for what I do next 
will turns things on their heads!

And though you'll feel upside down
like on some amusement park ride,
remember that I've strapped you in!
You're safe -- SO SAFE -- inside!
For I'm the Operator 
of this grand, adventurous ride!

So let's see that smile!
Yes SMILE, my dear.
This is not a ride that brings 
tears and fears!
This a ride that 
have created.
One the world has never known.
No, not one soul has ever seen it! 

hahahahahahaha!
Get ready now!
AWAY WE GOOOOOOO!

Comments

Popular Posts