Hold on. Here We Go.

Each day the clock ticks faster.
You can't feel it, but it's beginning --
the onslaught, the landslide,
the things that 
once they start 
can never be stopped, 
never be pushed aside.

There's no stopping now!
The leak has already begun!
The Titanic is in trouble
and soon EVERYONE will see what's been done.
They said, "This ship's unsinkable! Not even God, Himself, can do it!"
But watch Me now as I 'lift their skirts!'
What a shock this will be for even the proudest among them!
They will be utterly surprised, without words!

For, I'm doing something in your day that you would not believe
even if I told you right now.
But it won't be long before it comes into view.
I won't have to explain it. 
This is something that will shift things
and bring in the NEW.

I know, I talk in riddles.
But again, you'll soon see for yourself.
I'm going to disclose things,
take you behind the scenes.
Just brace yourselves for this will be alarming.

I'm not here to scare you,
only prepare you for the bump ahead.
Hold on to Me now, 
for the water is rising, the flood is upon you.
Just trust Me in this, 
just as Noah did. 

Comments

Popular Posts