Not Man-Made

I'm so joyful when you're joyful. Your gladness makes Me glad! I burst with laughter, for the joy you have is not from man's making. No man can produce joy. They can produce things that make you happy. They can layer over the sorrow. But they can not address the deeper heart where joy needs to flow, for only can do that. Only I can send My River into those darker caverns of the human heart. Only I can illuminate in the dark! And when I bring light to the deeper parts, it lights up the whole body! When I brighten the deeper parts, true change and transformation can occur. 


So, don't be satisfied with what the world has to offer. It promises mere momentary smiles. Let Kingdom JOY take residence deep within. Then you will bubble up with life and hope. This is My desire for you! A JOY that LASTS! 

***


On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)
‭‭John‬ ‭7:37-39‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/jhn.7.37-39.NLT

Many people say, “Who will show us better times?” Let your face smile on us, Lord. You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭4:6-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.4.6-8.NLT


I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭9:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.9.2.NLT


Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. (For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3:17-19‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/hab.3.17-19.NLT



Comments

Popular Posts