Out With the Old, In With the New

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

Every moment of every day, every corner of every place is saturated in My light. There are no dark shadows or hidden places that My love is not shining on. This is why darkness is as light to Me for nothing is hidden from My sight and there is no place that is a mystery to Me. I see all things clearly and can touch every corner. 

So just keep presenting yourself to Me everyday and let Me search you like one cleaning out a closet. Let's open up all the boxes and old things tucked away. Let's get in there and Spring clean! For a new day is upon you and we can't take all this with us! Let My Spirit joyfully pull out things you don't need in your life. Let Him look around and show you what you are used to carrying around but isn't going to fit into your 'new car'. 

Don't worry about letting it all go! Have a 'fire sale!' Everything must go! Don't hold back an ounce of grudge or bitterness or pain or fear or misunderstanding or self righteousness or self promotion or self anything! Let's dump it all and move on! Let's do it! Who needs this stuff!? Your eyes are weary looking at it for so many years and you haven't known how to deal with it, organize it, or arrange it. So let's get it out! OPEN to Me. I'm here for you! I'm right here. I'm real and want nothing but beautiful things in your life! I want to fill your home with beautiful things! Let me replace that old stuff with the new! And don't worry, I've paid for all of it.

Love you,
Abba, Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts