Lavished On

For I know the plans I have YOU in this year of 2022!
hahaha! Yes! I'm chuckling again! 
I'm far more relaxed than you have ever been. hahaha!
For I'm not worrying and neither should you.
I'm stoking the fire and roasting something new!
A party for you, yes a party for YOU!

My darling, I want you to begin to enjoy life.
Loving what I gave you, loving everything in your sight.
For just look around! My Goodness is everywhere!
I have never stopped giving to you, never once did I stop from this affair.  

See, I'm ALWAYS in the business of giving.
This is just what. I. do! 
I can't help Myself at all! I'm absolutely smitten by you.
And when someone is smitten
they are beyond all control and taming.
Love flies them higher than anyone's possible reasoning!

So when I LAVISH, I lavish BIG!
You'll think I've gone quite crazy.
You'll say, "This is too much! How can I accept?"
Well, please forgive Me,
but I simply can't help Myself!
The dam has broken open!
And there's no stopping Me now!
Be ready, for these are the days 
when you will perpetually be saying, "WOW!"

Comments

Popular Posts