Can You Take My Picture?

 "Can you take MY picture?" the Father asks.

Say it just the way you see it.
Speak it just the way I show you.
Don't add or take away.
Just capture the picture that I display.
For I will show you things
and ask you to reveal them.
I'm going to give you the eyes to see
and all the film to record them.
I'm going to give you all you need
so it's not taking anything from you.
I won't make you pay for even the lens.
It's going to be a stress-free view!

This is meant to be an adventure!
A gift from Me to you!
This is personal, My dear,
(like a love letter,) as I send you out with the 'few'.

I'm giving you much courage 
to step into this calling.
You're not going to even believe
even when you speak it.
I'm not lying!
You'll think, "HOW did I get here? WHAT in the world am I doing?
I open My mouth and then pours out these words!" 
It will be amazing, My sweet darling!

It's a whole new world now.
A whole new life.
The old has passed away.
Now get ready for the time of your life!!

Comments

Popular Posts