The Waters

Come and be refreshed. I am standing near the water. I am waiting for you here.

Come and find refreshment from the heat. Come dip your feet. The waters are cool. They nourish as they flow over you. They saturate beneath the surface. You will find deep satisfaction. 

The waters are living. They are alive! And they pull off the mud that you have walked through. Without judgement, they wash away every particle until you are clean and new. Even mud from years ago. Even trauma and pain and hurt from your childhood. They gently wash over you and you realize the mud is not part of who you are and does not define you. You discover your true self when you let My waters cleanse you. We see together who you really are, underneath. And I call it Beautiful. For you are made in My image and are now cleansed, born anew. Beautiful.




Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com

Comments

Popular Posts