Love Wins!

I'm doing something pleasurable, not frightening and harmful. Though for those who are caught in wrong, it will be a terrible day. 

I stand on the mountain of holiness and speak My Word to all nations. I don't hold back My voice in this hour. I will not hold back or be silent for I am coming soon for a Bride of splendor and they must know My voice! 

So I stand and speak, just as I will watch as My children rise and speak. They will imitate Me, doing only what they see Me doing! I will rise, they will rise. I will speak, they will speak. I will blow the trumpet, they will blow the trumpet! We will work in tandem, for this is the Day the Lord has made! And they will rejoice and be SO GLAD in it! hahaha! We will rise together and take the land, sweeping it off its feet with goodness! For evil can not fight evil. Only good can have the upper hand. We will win the land with goodness, mercy and great love! And TRUTH will set all people free!

Comments

Popular Posts