Flipped Around!

Open up your eyes to see the splendor of what I am creating! It's not a world filled with doom and gloom as some of your fellow classmates might think. It is a time of JOYOUS CELEBRATION! It's a time when the world gets flipped around and (imagine it...) Justice wins. Hearts are mended. Hope is restored. Laughter spills over! And rage subsides. Hate takes a backseat. Jealousy is not allowed to rein. And LOVE truly is the new language. 

For that is what I am doing! I am putting a new language in people's mouths! Just as I interrupted the language at Babel, and just as I let tongues flow at Pentecost, so I am bringing in a new love language. New verbiage. New way of looking at things. New 'common phrases' that line up with My heart. New understanding. New way of seeing Me. New preaching that doesn't grieve the Spirit of God. 

And NO MORE LACK! No more lack! My people have been fed morsels, and all the while they are kings and queens, not peasants! 

REJOICE! I say it again! REJOICE!










Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com


Comments

Popular Posts