Spirit of Truth

Good morning, Lord!

Thank you for your Holy Spirit. There is no confusion with Him. He is the Spirit of Truth. There is no darkness, no lie, in Him at all. It is impossible for Him to lie, just as it is impossible for the devil to tell the truth. It is literally day/night, light/dark. Fill my mind with truth, Lord. Holy Spirit teach me! There is no darkness, no deception in You. There is only comfort and freedom in the truth. So let me willingly come into the light!

And who can harm me if I am surrounded by truth, if I am surrounded by Your light?  No one. For their accusations can not stick to me. Their manipulation can not stick to me. I am free. I am living in the truth, in the light, so darkness has no hold on me. I freely come and go, free in His light and His love. I am not subject to the shame that darkness and lies throw at me. I am not phased by them for they are not my God. They have no say and no influence over me anymore. Let me say it again: They have no say and no influence over me anymore!

Fill my mind with Your thoughts, Lord. Renew my mind. Unscramble and realign my thinking to line up with Yours. May Your thoughts be my thoughts. Let light flood my mind. Let no corner be left untouched. 

And teach me to love, Holy Spirit. Teach me what love is and then help me love with Your love. Love is who You are. It is Your very nature.

You are beautiful, Lord. Your Spirit is beautiful. May we walk and talk together all day long. 

***

But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.

‭‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭27‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/1jn.2.27.NLT











Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com

Comments

Popular Posts