Will You Listen?

I'm issuing a warning to young and old. A great surprise is coming your way. Who will lean in to hear Me? Who will want to know what I am up to? Who will listen to the Savior of their souls?

And this is what I am calling people to do... to not just hear, but listen. It is more important now than ever to do so. For the days ahead can easily go one way or the other, but who will choose the path that I am pointing to? Who will stop listening to the swirling voices of confusion and stop to listen for my heartbeat, my drumbeat, my pulse for the nations?


I am doing something that no man will be able to predict or come up with in his own head. People will awake and say, "We are in a dream still! We must be, for all that is taking place." I am not playing games and will not tread lightly anymore. I can not wait to act, for the time is now and I will do what I have said I will do. I will champion My people to do great things! It will be as a war against darkness - - the true enemy behind the curtain! And I will expose him for all his deeds and dealings. He is no more than a bug that I smash, yet he makes himself out to be a giant! A deception of all deceptions! I will show people who is King and it certainly is not him.







*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 



**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts