Listen To Me

Keep looking. Keep your eyes open for the deceivers that are even now on the move! They do not discriminate between young and old. They will swoop up as many as they can into their nets. They will cause as many as they can to stumble.

It's remarkable what I am going to do. Don't think that all that you are seeing is not a precursor to what I have in store. The enemy of your soul is roused - he's all fired up! He hardly knows what to do as he scrambles to plot and scheme and defend his territory. But he sees me coming and is terrified! He knows that I am coming with a grand sweep of My hand to free men from false narratives and thinking -- for that is the new slavery. That is the slavery of the modern age - the slavery of the mind. But I will come and clear the clutter! I will make all things clear and everyone will see for themselves what is right and what is wrong! But for those who refuse to listen, I will not push them, for they have already decided for themselves whom they will follow. 

This is why it is so important for people to LISTEN right now. Listen to Me. I am bringing clarity for the days ahead. I am bringing about a modern-day revolution! Oh people of God! See for yourselves! Look up at me! Listen to Me! I am doing something NEW!






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


**It is also part of "Today's Bread"... thoughts for today's happenings. 

Comments

Popular Posts