Removing the Masks

I'm taking back what is Mine. I'm no longer waiting. I'm moving forward strategically in this hour to bring back what the enemy has said is his. But he is a liar and a cheater and I'm calling him out on it. 

I'm not going to come quietly. I'm going to be swift and obvious so that the cheaters will see their sin plainly. The kingdom of God takes it by force. I'm going to swallow up the lies. I'm going to take down the idols. I'm going to remove the masks that men hide behind, thinking no one will know their true identity. I will expose them and their nakedness. I won't be drowned out by the media anymore. I won't be drowned out by the voices that try to speak over Me. Hear my roar! For I am louder than any tribe. I am the mighty One who roars over the nations and speaks my Word clearly and audibly. I will shake the nations. I will drive back the enemy. I will come in all authority and establish what is Mine and bring forth JUSTICE. I am not going to sit on the side lines. I'm not going to let the game go by. I'm a player. And players play! I will come like a sniper, too, and direct my Word specifically, targeting individuals. I will let them see who I am and it's me that they are opposing. I will bring them down as I simultaneously build my Church up! 

I'm making things right. I'm bringing things in right perspective. I am showing the world what is true so they can see plainly and make a reasonable choice to choose Me. I will make it clear to people. I will draw them with loving-kindness and speak my Word and goodness over them. They will no longer fear for I will gather them under my wings. And they will know Me. I will do this as a great act of Mercy, gathering my remnant before the door closes. I'm coming with my hands extended! I'm coming to bring healing and hope! I'm coming for them! For I love them!





*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


**It is also part of "Today's Bread"... thoughts for today.

Comments

Popular Posts