The Other Side of the Waterfall

On the other side of this waterfall (this place of transition, shift, discomfort, unrest) is brilliant light and clear sailing. But it's never in the moment of crisis that people are thinking about the good that is ahead. They are consumed with what is in front of their faces. (That is why people are so easily misguided and swayed. They base their securities, happiness, and feelings on what is directly in front of them...the news, their circumstances...)

This is why I say, "Come up higher" because then you can see what I am looking at! And what I am looking at is far more brilliant than you will ever believe! It is far greater than anything you can ask or think or imagine! I see blue skies! I see rainbows and all things bright and beautiful! I see lilies and daisies and land critters popping out from the earth. I see what you don't. I see it and this is why I give you hope - so that you don't fall into discouragement, so you don't 'die in the wilderness.'


This waterfall is not the end of your journey. In fact, consider how quickly you move down one. Very quickly. It is a momentary experience. 


Continue to pull your eyes upward, letting My perspective be yours, even in the midst of what you are going through. 







*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts