Scattering the Seed

Post things high and low. Post them in the marketplace and in the country stores on the back roads. Make My glory and My very present help known to all!

It's not about you. It's about giving away the luxury items! If one little seed falls to the ground that I have toiled over, OH! the fruit that will spring forth! So scatter those seeds -- blindly scatter! Does a sower see the final harvest yet? No. Only in his mind's eye. He scatters in faith, knowing that if the seeds goes in, good will come out!


I am calling you to trump the narrative of disappointment and fear and chaos and a lack of the Father's voice in the ears of man. It has been like a famine for people. "Where is the voice of My Father?" they say. "Who am I? Where is He?"  It's the same heart cry you had when your heart longed for Me. 


Take My good pleasure to them. Show them that I am close, I hear them, and I am present. 






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts