Do You See What I See?

I'm coming at the needed time. I come with perfect timing. I don't wait so long that I miss it. Nor do I come too soon. My timing is always perfect. In the fullness of time, when things are 'ripe for the picking'...this is when I make My move! For I am strategic and perfect. 

I don't listen to other voices nor am I driven by fear or emotional response. I am neither caught up in intellectual thinking nor easily swayed by what My eyes see...for I see behind the things that are false, so I am never thrown off --  it is impossible to deceive Me. 

And I give My people this kind of vision... 20/20 vision to SEE not just with their eyes, but with My revelation. I show them what I am seeing so we are all looking at it the same way. I give 'glasses' to My people, so they have the same clarity as I do! And like someone sharing their binoculars, I am happy to share my perspective and let My people see from a distance all that is taking place. 






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts