Room With A View

In My great big house there are many many rooms
Many many rooms with many many views.

In My great big house there are many many places

to nestle up and get tucked in and hear My heart that races

for the nations.


Many places. 


No matter where you go, no matter where you rest your head 

in every room you'll see
above the doors is inscribed this phrase, for many and all to see:


"This is My great pleasure: to give the nations to thee!"

Could it be? That you are here to go to one and all?

Could it be the laughter you carry is for the little and for the tall?
Oh little child! You think so small! You must not know me, not at all!

For I am RICH and GREAT and GLORIOUS! I am the Father of all the earth!

And what you see is owned by ME!, yes I am King of all.

So there is nothing that can limit you. Nothing high or low.

For I am Lord of all the things in heaven and earth below.

So don't fret. Don't doubt. Just take Me at My word.

I'm doing something big that has never been seen or heard!
Some say, "He can't. He can't do such a thing. That's not what the Father does."

But I will surprise them, one and all, 
when I show them
"OH YES I can do it!"
I will show them how
and I will do it now.




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.


Comments

Popular Posts