Bread from His Table

Continue to come to Me for fresh revelation. Just as Moses came to Me and I gave him the stone tablets, so I will give fresh words to those that ascend the mountain of the Lord (any who come to Me). I am not a God that holds back My love and compassion and knowledge. I give and give without regard to persons. I will give to whom I please -- I will give to all those who call on the Name of Jesus. I will give to those who sincerely want to hear from Me... like those who sat at Jesus' feet or with Him on the hillsides as He taught. People came to hear the Truth and that is what they received. 

But if a child asks for bread, will I give him a stone? No, I will feed My people directly with fresh manna, fresh bread from above. Their instructions will not be on 'stone' that they read, but in 'bread' that they 'eat'. For My morsels, my words, go deep down into the heart of man and change him from the inside out, not like the law which can only address the outside. I take such great delight in My people! And I will cherish them and nourish them with the food from My table!








*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


Comments

Popular Posts