Opinion

An opinion is based on a person's understanding of the data he has collected combined with his perspective -- which is often shaped by outside influences (how he was raised, schooling, environment, etc.) So when you have MY Opinion, you have an Opinion based on MY understanding, the information I'M giving you, and MY perspective. So which is better? To hold on to your opinion based on your limitations, or My Opinion which is correct everyday of the week?

Begin to let go of the things you think you know and come and learn from Me. Be teachable. Sit at My feet and let My words fall deep into your heart. For things only change when Truth is allowed its say. And it is here that I will line up your opinion with Mine. For I will fill your mind with understanding, your heart with revelation, and your eyes with perspective. You will no longer grope around in the dark for the answers, for the Answer will be clear and obvious. Replace your dull, clouded thinking with My brilliant shining light! Remember, a child that is teachable is a child that can move forward in My love and power. And this, My child, is how we will change the world.








*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts