I'll Make It Clear

Don't waste your days trying to figure things out. Just run with Me and let Me show you the next step...and then the next step...and the next. It's a grand adventure that only I have the map for and the skill to navigate you through. You're coming with ME! I'm not sending you off on your own adventure. You're coming along with Me on the adventures of the Kingdom! 

Focus not on how to plan, but rather focus on looking for Me and watching for Me to move. I will make it clear when it's time to make a change. You'll know it because My Spirit will tell you, making it obvious that things are in motion in a direction that is different. You'll know it like you know when it's going to rain...you'll feel it in the air. Just listen for Me. Listen for Me. Listen for Me. I'll make My move obvious. I'll tell you. Just keep coming in closer...closer...closer. My plans are right here on My lap. Climb up and I'll show you.




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts