Rolling Up His Sleeves

Open up, oh hearts that need Me!

Open and let Me in!

I'm making something new! I'm building something GRAND!

Oh hearts that need Me, let Me in!

I'm making a new way!

A way for wrong things to be right, alignment as you pray!


Listen, I'm not so wishy washy as they say.

And they say I "live upstairs." 

But I am even closer! 

I'm not even that far away!


So listen in! I'll tell you a story about a peaceful King,

who sees and hears the plans of man, the evil plots they scheme!

He listens in and hears their words that bring them such delight.

They laugh and say, "It works so well! No one sees us working in the night!"

But the King just laughs right back at them. They know not what He sees. 

They do not realize that soon, SO SOON, a reckoning there will be!


He rolls up His sleeves, for the King is not scared 

to get His hands dirty, for He is aware 

it's going to take action from Him alone. 

It's going to take action from the HIGHEST THRONE.


So brace yourself, world, for this is to come: 

The righteous decrees from the Holy One. 

He will set His face against the wicked and evil. 

He will no longer tolerate it.

They will no longer prevail!

He is fed up! He's had it! 

And He knows it is TIME 

to set things in motion so things will align

with Heaven's agenda - He will line them up straight! 

No more, No longer will He let these men dictate! 


HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT SHOULD. 

The King will do it.

Just WATCH as He does it! 

Just WATCH as He does what He said He would!

Comments

Popular Posts