Time For the Turn of Tide

Thank you, Lord, for the clock that's working, 

the clock of eternity that's filled with conviction. 

The clock that says, "The hour is here! Ding Dong! The masks are forgotten!" 

The clock rings out. It's voice says, "IT'S TIME!" the time you've been waiting for,

The time that will turn the tide! It's time!

All will see you for who You are. 

You are not a dead man. And You are not so very far! 


Away in a manger, the sheep were heard that night.

 The shepherds saw angels. The darkness chased by light, 

as the night 

was lit up like a tree! The field filled with glee! 

The angels rejoiced and announced His arrival! They said,

"Do not fear! For the hour is HERE! 

He has come to break free the captives from all their misery!"

I hear you say, "So don't be alarmed when you hear My great coming! Don't be surprised when you look and see My breaking...the breaking of old systems, as I smash them to pieces. I come with a hammer. I come with My gavel. I come with My surgeon's scalpel.  

"So don't be alarmed!! It's just ME at the door! It's just ME making My appearance as I open all the doors!!! The doors to your destiny! This is what I've been saying! I'm opening doors that no man can shut. I'm opening packages no man can rewrap!!  HAHAHA!"






Comments

Popular Posts