The Winning Hand of Cards

Open up your heart to see the things that lie in mystery...

I'm not so far away, though some may think it, some may say, "You're not so close! You're not close at all!" But I will show them I am lovingly, happily, sitting and dwelling among them all! Isn't that what I came and did? Sit among the adults and kids?

I chuckled at the Pharisees. I saw right through their schemes. They thought they tricked me, but I was wiser. I was the one with my hand on the wheel! I was the one running the ship, making the calls. Though it wasn't really I...I was just obeying My Father's call. But when you see Me, you see the Father. When you see Me you'll know Him and be wiser!

Oh little sheep! Oh little lambs! I'm making something big and beautiful in your land! From sea to shining sea! I have marked it for MY glory! Do you think I'm going to let them cheat? Do you think I'm going to let them steal? Watch and wait as I cleverly disclose, all they thought they could conceal! HAHAHA! They think they have won it again! HAHAHA I laugh because they have no idea of My plan! For if they knew what would happen when they crucified Me, they never would have done it! But they never saw it coming! 

And so I'm doing it again! I'm playing a sharp hand of cards! I'm winning every time and the enemy is alarmed! HAHAHA! So alarmed, he is swarming like ants who lost their home. Nowhere to hide - NO WHERE TO GO! HAHAHAHAHA!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts