Knocking Loud and Clear

I'm opening a can of worms, even as I'm opening a can of goodness!

So track with Me. Stay with Me. Go with the flow as I do My thing!

I'm not coming so gently... like in Bethlehem as a baby.

This time I come and My hand is knocking hard

Loud and clear, all ears will hear 

the sound of My hand hitting doors of hearts!

They thought I was silent. They thought I was a myth! HAHA! 

They thought I lived in fairy tales. They thought I didn't exist!

But here I stand before you to tell you, one and all,

that I am HERE. I DO exist! And I have come to rescue you all! Yes ALL!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts