Papa's Lap

Be an overcomer in ways both large and small.

Don't be overcome by voices, by those that claim you're nothing at all.

They whisper things like, "You can't do it. You're not welcome here."

But they have tongues that lie and cheat - their reputation says it all!


I want you to know that you have a place, right here on My lap.

It's warm. It's soft. It's comfortable. 

And here's your name! Right here! Right here! It's embroidered there in black!


I won't be silent in your life. I'll say just what I mean. 

So you can fully trust My voice when you speak and pray and sing!

No I won't be silent, so please don't fret. Just lean in every day. 

Listen to My words and truth, catch everything I say! 

For I have much to say each day!


Now come on up and jump right in! Be confident, bold and proud! 

Know that you can sit with Papa and watch Him wow the crowds!


Comments

Popular Posts