Hear Me Roar!

A house divided against itself shall not stand! And I have come to divide the house of Satan! I have come to destroy and pull down his establishments. He has set up camp like he rules the place! But I am coming in to abruptly uproot his schemes and plans and plots and sinister agendas! It's not going to happen gently, slowly, or with apology. It's going to be SWIFT and ACCURATE. I won't stop until it's done! I won't stop until the very last crevice is cleaned out! I will touch every corner of every place! THAT is what I will do! I will not stand for this! In fact, I am roused from My throne and am STANDING above the enemies of Satan and will roar into his camp! He won't even know what hit him!

Listen! I AM FEARLESS. I am not intimidated! I am not a Lion that cowers! I am a Lion that takes the land! For isn't a lion the king of the land? And that is who I am! I am King! Now hear Me roar!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts