Whispers



My whispers can break things, move things, change things. 

Man says, "You can only move things when there is great force behind it. We only get things done with shouting." But My whispers are as strong as a team of many men. My whispers take things and blow them far away. My whispers can catapult. My whispers can launch. 


What is so special about small soothing toys to children? They have the ability to capture their attention and then change how the children are feeling. My love, My whispers, capture like that. I don't need sirens to get people's attention. I don't use shouting. My methods are much more calming. I'm not looking to control people. I'm looking to draw them and capture their hearts. So My method will always bring peace and always bring change. 

When you think about any change that I have made in your heart, was it as a result of responding to My shouts? No. It was always in response to My gentle coaxing and calming nature. 


*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts