Prosper

I prosper the ones I love. It's written in the promise - "I know the plans I have for you, plans to PROSPER you." (Prosper: flourish, succeed, thrive. Antonym: fail.)

I will never fail you. My hand prospers you, pushing you forward into all the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper, plans to flourish, plans to succeed, plans to thrive.

What is my definition of prosperity? It is not to gain the whole world (and forfeit your soul). It is to do the will of the Father. Jesus prospered in what I called Him to do. He flourished, succeeded, thrived. Though to others He actually looked like a failure at the end of His life. So prosperity looks different in the Kingdom, doesn't it? Prosperity in the world is all about appearance. Prosperity in the Kingdom goes beneath the surface. When you prosper in the Kingdom, the deepest parts of you thrive, flourish, and succeed. 

I prosper you. But don't worry about what that will look like. I prosper you from the inside out. A flower must first drink in its nutrients and get healthy/thrive on the inside before anyone ever sees a petal or a blossom. I'm nurturing you from the inside out. So don't look left and right for where my blessings are coming from. Look inside and find that I Am filling you up like a deep well with My presence. I'm "filling up the tank" for your soul to drink deeply from so you'll have no want or need anymore. I Am prospering you! I'm lavishing IN you and on you. I'm filling every place that needs refreshment, the dry and weary lands that have no water. I AM prospering you. But not as you might suppose.




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts